Johnson A419ABC-1C Single Stage Prewired
Johnson A419ABC-1C Prewired for 120 Volts With a 10'-16 Gauge Cord and an 8' Output Cord Where You can Plug in Your Heater, Fan, or Other Device.
The Johnson A419ABC-1C is a 120/240V single stage temperature control similar to the ETC-111000-000 with a few additional features. Sensor with 6.5 foot cord is included.
This is the same as our regular Johnson A419ABC-1C controller except that it has been prewired for 120 Volts with a 10'-16 gage cord and an 8' output cord where you can plug in your heater, fan, or other device. This is great for those who lack the skills of knowlege to wire the controller themselves. Since we wire and tests these controllers before shipping we would be happy to accomodate your requests for different length cords or other changes to the wireing. Please e-mail us with your requirements. If you do not need the controller wired it can be purchased here.
- Wide Setpoint range: -30 to 212° F (-34 to 100° C)
- Adjustable differential from 1 to 30° F (1 to 30° C)
- Adjustable anti-short cycle delay from 0 to 12 Minutes.
- Switch-Activated temperature offset function that allows the users to shift the setpoint based on an external switch such as a time clock.
- User selectable sensor failure mode. Allows the user to determine how the controller will operate when the sensor or sensor wire fails.
- Operates in either heating or cooling mode.
- Remote sensor. The sensor can be located up to 500 feet from the control so long as a large enough wire gate is used.
- Easily replaceable sensor. No cutting of wires or soldering is required.
- Setpoint Range: -30 to 212° F (-34 to 100° C)
- Differential Range: 1 to 30° F (1 to 30° C)
- Supply Voltage: 120VAC or 240VAC
- Power consumption: 1.8VA maximum
- Control Ambient Temperatures
- Operation: -26 to 140°F (-32 to 60°C)
- Shipping: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
- Ambient humidity: 0 to 95% RH Non-condensing; Maximum Dew Point 85°F (29&C)
Heating and cooling mode is configured by jumper pins inside the control. It not difficult to change them but you can select which mode you would like your controller pre-configured in.