he W43A Humidistat controls humidifying and/or dehumidifying equipment. Typical uses include the control of humidity by ventilation, air conditioning, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers in residential, commercial, and industrial installations.
The W43A has Single-Pole/Double-Throw (SPDT) snap-acting contacts rated to switch 1/4 hp motors. It has a wide setpoint range of 0 to 70% Relative Humidity (RH), as well as “off” dial positions for humidification and dehumidification. The differential of the W43A is fixed at approximately 6% RH.
- RH Range: 0%-70%
- Differential: 6%RH Approximate
- FLA: 6Amps @120VAC, 3.5Amps @208VAC, 3Amps @240VAC
- Color: Beige with gold anodized aluminum face plate.
- Switch: SPDT
- Operating Temperature: 40°-100°F (4.4°-38°C)
- Approvals: UL Guide No. XAPX; File E6688, CSA Class No. 4813 02; File LR948