The J10 controls are designed to regulate the relative humidity of confined spaces by cycling humidifying or dehumidifying equipment. They are designed for use as internal components for portable humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and as wall mounted humidity controls for central systems. The J10 is a relative humidity control, consisting of a humidity sensing element, adjustable setpoint cam and an electrical switch. The sensing element changes length in response to the exposed RH to move the switch mechanisms at the appropriate switch points.
- RH Range: 20%-80%
- Mounting: Wall or Duct mount.
- Color: Beigh with gold-tone dial plate.
- Switch: SPST
- VAC: 30 Max VAC
- Cycle Ratings: 50,000 automatic @140°F (60°C), 6000 manual cycles.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Shipping temperature: -22°F to 150°F (-30°C to 65.5°C)
- Approvals: IEC 60730-1 & 2-13, UL 873, CSA C22.2 No. 24.
Actual Product is white.