Ranco O20-7002 Low Pressure Control
Pressure Range: 12" to 50 PSI, 5 to 35 Differential, DPST Opens Low, Automatic Reset
Ranco commercial pressure controls are used for either operating or protecting commercial refrigeration or air conditioning systems. They are suitable for R12, R22, and R502 refrigerants and are available with either male flare or capillary with flare nut connections. Both low pressure (suction sensing) and high pressure (discharge sensing) versions are available.
These controls, with NEMA 1 enclosures and snap action switches, may be used in a variety of applications: direct control of motors or compressors; with a contactor for pilot duty control; to control solenoid valves. The electrical ratings inside the control cover must not be exceeded.
- Pressure Range: 12" to 50 PSI, Automatic Reset
- Differential: 5 to 35 PSI
- Electrical Ratings: 20 Amps @ 120, 12 Amps @208/240VAC, 7.5Amps @480VAC
- Switch: DPST Opens Low
- Pressure Connection: 36" capillary with 1/4" SAE flare nut.
- Nema 1 enclosure
- Suitable for R12, R22 and R502 applications