Ranco commercial temperature controls are used in commercial refrigeration, air conditioning, heating and ventilating applications. Their sensing elements contain a refrigerant charge which develops pressure relative to the temperature being sensed. This pressure operates the switch located within the control.
These controls, with NEMA 1 enclosures and snap action switches are used in a variety of applications: direct control of motors, compressors, fans, heating equipment, etc.; pilot duty control of a contractor; control of solenoid valves. The electrical ratings shown inside the control cover must not be exceeded.
- Switch: SPDT-35°F to 95°F
- Differential: 4°F to 50°F
- Sensor: 96" with 3/8"x6" Blub.
- Electrical Rating: FLA 17 Amps @ 120VAC/240VAC, Resitive Load: 24 Amps @ 120VAC/240VAC
- Includes mounting bracket and knob.